- About Us
- Get Involved
- Local Sports
- Pick Nashville
- Visit Nashville
The Stage in Nashville is set! Congratulations to Maryland, Notre Dame, Stanford, and UCONN on making it to the Final Four!
The NCAA® Women’s Final Four® is one of America’s most prestigious women’s championship sporting events and this April it will be coming to Nashville and the Bridgestone Arena. The crowning of the national champion on April 8 will be the pinnacle experience for the student-athletes, coaches and fans. But in addition to the games, a number of ancillary events are planned to be included in the Women’s Final Four weekend for the entire Nashville community to enjoy.
“The Women’s Final Four offers fans numerous interactive opportunities whether or not you have a game ticket,” said Anucha Browne, NCAA vice president, women’s basketball championships. “The Women’s Final Four is more than three games and we encourage the entire Nashville community, as well as the thousands of women’s basketball fans and coaches in attendance, to take advantage of every opportunity.”
Free events include Super Saturday open practices and autograph sessions, the Broadway Bounce Refreshed by Coca-Cola®, Tourney Town Presented by Capital One®, Coca-Cola® NCAA Youth Clinics, Battle of the Bands and the NCAA Pep Rally.
We encourage you and your co-workers, friends and family to come out on Super Saturday and enjoy the numerous free events surrounding the Women’s Final Four. Below is a listing of some of the great events and an easy registration link to sign up today. A complete schedule is available at www.NCAA.com/womensfinalfour.
IT'S MORE THAN THREE GAMES:
Bridgestone Arena: Open Practices, Autograph Session presented by AT&T and WBCA Coaches' All-American Team Announcement. Gates open at 9:30 AM.
4Kay Run/Walk presented by Northwestern Mutual: Fans and families are invited to participate in the seventh annual 4Kay Run presented by Northwestern Mutual. This 4K (2.49 mile) run/walk is held in honor of the late NC State head women's basketball Coach Kay Yow and helps raise funds in the fight against cancer.
Broadway Bounce refreshed by Cocoa-Cola: The Broadway Bounce refreshed by Coca-Cola will feature over 1,000 youth dribbling their way through downtown Nashville. Youth, 18 and under, are invited to participate in this free event and be a part of this unique Women’s Final Four event. While this event is free, pre-registration is strongly encouraged.
Coca-Cola NCAA Youth Clinics: The Coca-Cola® NCAA® Youth Clinics are a community outreach program that connects kids in grades 3 to 8 and provides them with resources designed to have a lasting impact. Participants receive sport instruction from NCAA coaches and student-athletes and get valuable information on fitness, healthy lifestyles and sportsmanship. These clinics are free and open to both boys and girls in grades 3 to 8. Both clinics will be Saturday, April 5 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Space is limited and online registration is highly encouraged.
Other Nashville Women's Final Four Activities:
- Tourney Town™ presented by Capital One™ - April 5, 6, and 8 - More Information
- Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame - The Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame in Bridgestone Arena will have special exhibits up for the Final Four, including an exhibit dedicated to Pat Summitt. Admission is free throughout the Final Four, provided by the Nashville Local Organizing Committee. - Hall of Fame
- The Belcourt Theatre Presents a Celebration of Girls and Women in Sports - In the days leading up to the NCAA Women's Final Four tournament in Nashville, the Belcourt Theatre will celebrate girls and women in sports with three film screenings - The Belcourt
- Nashville Public Library - In March and April, the Nashville Public Library celebrates Nashville hosting the event with sports themed programs and guests - Nashville Public Library
- Girl Scouts Patch - Earn the GIRLS GOT GAME! Girl Scouts Patch - Earn It
- Legacy Spotlight - A weekly segment of inspiring stories, inside histories, and insights into women’s sports from leaders, coaches, players, and more - More Information
- Women in the Game - The Women in the Game initiative was developed to honor female athletes from all walks of life, and all levels of ability - More Information
- Music - Cassadee Pope and Danielle Bradbery will headline a free concert at Tourney Town before the Championship Game - Full Event Schedule
We will also need over one thousand volunteers to help put this event on! We need your help!
Voluntters are needed in varying capacities. Volunteers must be 18 or older to sign up and must sign up for a minimum of two shifts. Volunteers will also receive a sweet Nike polo and jacket. Still interested?
Sign up for our newsletter to receive regular updates regarding the 2014 NCAA Women's Final Four: