Located in the heart of downtown Nashville and just steps away from Bridgestone Arena, the Sunkist Soda SEC Fanfare will be taking over Broadway Street all weekend (March 9th – March 12th) for the SEC Men’s Basketball Tournament.
The Sunkist Soda SEC FanFare features interactive games, sponsor activations, live entertainment, and many more for all ages to enjoy. The FanFare is a free event available to the public.
2017 Sunkist Soda SEC FanFare Schedule:
Thursday, March 9th from 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Friday, March 10th from 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday, March 11th from 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday, March 12th from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Clear Bag Policy
For the first time at Bridgestone Arena, fans attending the 2017 SEC Men's Basketball Tournaments will be asked to enter the event with clear bags and should be prepared to arrive early and to see a law enforcement presence in and around the Bridgestone Arena, the Conference has announced.
More information on this policy can be found on the SEC's website.
Nissan Stadium Parking Lots:
- Free parking for fans is available at Nissan Stadium in Lot R. There is an optional shuttle available that will run on a loop to near Bridgestone Arena for $3 per person, roundtrip.
- More information can be found here.
Additional Downtown Parking:
- Central Parking – Where to Park Downtown
- Park It! Downtown – Map of Downtown
- Park It! Downtown – Additional Information About Downtown Parking